Wire Work Confidence Workshop - 1 Spirals 19.01.2022 - 10am - 1pm
The first workshop in the new 1O-part 'Wire Confidence' series!
Perfect the art of creating spirals with wire.
In this 3-hour online workshop, you will learn how to create perfect spirals that can be used in a countless number of ways in your jewellery designs, from finishing loose ends of wire to creating whole designs or just adding interest.
Gemma will guide you through the techniques, help you to overcome the pitfalls and leave you confident to incorporate spirals into all of your wire-work jewellery projects.
Gemma will cover how to create:
- spiral head pins
- Egyptian chain links
- textured spiral earrings
- Ideas to tesselate your spirals.
To join in on the workshop you will need
- 1mm wire
- 0.8mm wire
- 0.6mm wire
- 0.4mm wire
- jewellery findings such as ear wires and clasps
- a selection of beads (some with at least a 6mm drill hole)
- basic tool kit comprising of round nose, snipe/flat nose pliers and wire cutters
- a steel block and hammer (if you wish to texture your spirals)
- Access to a device to enter the zoom workshop.
The zoom link will be sent automatically to the e-mail address registered to your payment method upon purchase.