Wire Work Confidence Workshop- 8 Freeform & Symmetrical frames- 09.03.20.22- 10am - 1pm
The eighth workshop in the new 1O-part 'Wire Confidence' series!
Create fluid organic wire forms to add texture and movement to your designs, then learn how to achieve symmetry while maintaining the beautiful organic shapes.
In this 3-hour online workshop, you will learn how to create swirling wirework features and symmetrical wire frames that can be adapted for necklaces, tiaras and cuff bangles.
Gemma will guide you through the techniques, help you to overcome the pitfalls and leave you confident to have fun with the fluidity of wire and create strong stable organic elements for your jewellery creations.
Gemma will cover how to create:
- Squiggle connectors
- Multi wire, cloud inspired necklace feature
- Bib style collar frame.
To join in on the workshop you will need (approximate amounts)
- 1.25 mm wire : 2- 3 metres
- 1mm wire : 2-3 metres
- 0.6mm wire :10 metres
- 0.4mm wire : 5 metres
- jewellery findings such as clasps, chain, jumprings, head pins etc
- a selection of beads to complete jewellery.
- basic tool kit comprising of round nose, snipe/flat nose pliers and wire cutters
- 6-step bail making pliers or multiple sized mandrels or cylindrical objects.
- Access to a device to enter the zoom workshop.
The zoom link will be sent automatically to the e-mail address registered to your payment method upon purchase.