Inspiration day overview
Crows Mojo Inspiration days are a fusion of all the things us jewellery makers love, they will combine workshops, demonstrations, learning, fun, socialising, lots of inspiration and ideas, goodies to buy, cake, peer support and 1-1 support and problem solving from your tutor/s.
The aim of the inspiration day is to help you progress your jewellery design skills along with your practical skills and generally boost your creative mojo!
You will start your day by having your senses overwhelmed with sights, sounds, smells and textures that reflect the theme while meeting your comrades for the day.
Once fully submerged and inspired (about an hour or so in) we will begin the day with a guided tutorial in a workshop/demonstartion style, you will then be given 1-1 support to perfect the technique if needed. (additional tutors will be on hand for larger groups)
Before lunch you will be set your challenge and provided with your own sketch book, ample props, prompts, templates and design tools to begin designing your project, again 1-1 and peer support will be on hand.
After Lunch you will go about creating your design with support and help along the way If needed.
At around 4:00 we will begin to photograph your work and complete 360º assessments to help you find your areas of strength and areas for development.
The day will close with big smiles, lots of hugging and no doubt swapping of e-mails with all the newfound friends and colleagues!
INSPIRATION DAY- online event 19th Sept.20 - crystal connections
Join Gemma Crow, Natalia Coleman aka. Angel Lady, Laura Binding and Mabel Irene aka.Sue Bouys for a day full of inspiration, relaxation, learning and creativity.
10.00 am - 4:30pm
Our day will start with a talk from crystal expert Natalia Coleman then lead into your first jewellery demonstration from Gemma Crow followed by a wire work tutorial from the talented Laura Binding.
Throughout the day you will be inspired and entertained by other artists and the mojo crew and enjoy some well earned nurturing time to relax and talk and share with like minded creatives.
Full list of materials needed and how to access the live event will be provided after purchase.
- Tuition (additional tutors for classes over 15)
- Materials needed to complete guided tuition (additional materials may be brought along or purchased on the day)
- Sketch book and pencil
- course notes
- Bag of goodies from Spoilt Rotten Beads
- Use of specialist or niche tools
Venue will provide
- disabled access
- photgraphy area
- lunch option (order on arrival additional fee)
- Fridge to store own lunch
You will need to bring
- Your own basic tool kit (Each day will list specific tools that may be useful in addition)
- Lunch if not purchasing from venue
- An object or image (physical) relating to the theme to add to our inspiration zone (can be taken away at the end of the day)
- Additional gemstones or materials from your stash that you feel work with the theme. (materials also available to purchase on the day.
- A sense of humour and an open mind!