Wire Work Confidence Workshop- 2 Loops and Briolette wraps, 26.01.2022 - 10am - 1pm
The second workshop in the new 1O-part 'Wire Confidence' series!
Perfect the art of creating open loops, wrapped loops and briolette wraps.
In this 3-hour online workshop, you will learn how to create perfect loops that can be used in a countless number of ways in your jewellery designs. from simply linking components, finishing jewellery, adding findings, rosary linking and bubble techniques to name just a few.
Gemma will guide you through the techniques, help you to overcome the pitfalls and leave you confident to use all guages of wire or head pin and virtually any bead in your jewellery projects.
Gemma will cover how to create:
- Open loops and how to attach them
- Wrapped loops
- Rosary link techniques and tips for speedy linking!
- Decorative Briolette wraps on through-drilled and top-drilled beads.
To join in on the workshop you will need
- 1mm wire (optional)
- 0.8mm wire
- 0.6mm wire
- 0.4mm wire
- jewellery findings such as ear wires, clasps and chain.
- a selection of beads, through and top-drilled. (some with at least a 6mm drill hole)
- basic tool kit comprising of round nose, snipe/flat nose pliers and wire cutters
- Access to a device to enter the zoom workshop.
The zoom link will be sent automatically to the e-mail address registered to your payment method upon purchase.