Wire work Confidence Workshop -6 Tiara Twisting -23.02.2022- 10am -1pm
The Sixth workshop in the new 1O-part 'Wire Confidence' series!
Tiara twist technique, Whether you are creating hair vines, tiaras, gem trees or dynamic textural designs, the tiar twist is a skill to be mastered for any aspiring wire-worker.
In this 3-hour online workshop, you will learn how to create perfect twists with beads that sit snuggly and centrally on the end.
Gemma will guide you through the techniques, help you to overcome the pitfalls and leave you confident to evenly twist wires together to achieve the desired effect in any project or design.
Gemma will cover how to create:
- Hair Vine or delicate vine necklace
- Tiara, hair comb (or bobby pin if you prefer a smaller project)
To join in on the workshop you will need
- 0.4mm wire (at least 10 metres)
- A tiara band or hair comb
- a selection of beads/ crystals or pearls 3mm, 4mm, 6mm for best results.
- basic tool kit comprising of round nose, snipe/flat nose pliers and wire cutters
- Access to a device to enter the zoom workshop.
The zoom link will be sent automatically to the e-mail address registered to your payment method upon purchase.