WIRE WORK CONFIDENCE Part 1 / Week 7-Uniform Hoops & Loops- 17/05/22- 6pm - 9pm
The Seventh workshop in the new 1O-part 'Wire Confidence' series!
Create perfectly spaced even loops and hoops in your wire.
In this 3-hour online workshop, you will learn how to master this very useful and effective technique and in doing so create a waterfall necklace design, set a cabochon and create chandelier earrings.
Gemma will guide you through the techniques, help you to overcome the pitfalls and leave you confident to use this technique to complement your wire-work jewellery projects.
Gemma will cover how to create:
- A secure cabochon setting
- A charm carrier to create a necklace or bracelet
- A pair of chandelier earring findings
- plus ideas and examples for many more uses for the technique
To join in on the workshop you will need
- 1mm wire
- 0.8mm wire
- jewellery findings such as ear wires, clasps, chains, head pins
- a selection of beads
- basic tool kit comprising of round nose, snipe/flat nose pliers and wire cutters
- bail making pliers would be advantageous but not essential (6-step or multi-step is best)
- Access to a device to enter the zoom workshop.
The zoom link will be sent automatically to the e-mail address registered to your payment method upon purchase.