- Wire Work Confidence Workshop- 9 Chain Links & Connectors- 16.03.2022 - 10am- 1pm
Wire Work Confidence Workshop- 9 Chain Links & Connectors- 16.03.2022 - 10am- 1pm
The penultimate workshop in the new 1O-part 'Wire Confidence' series!
Create consistent links to be able to create your own chains or decorative connectors.
In this 3-hour online workshop, you will learn how to create 4 different types of chain link to incorporate into your jewellery making designs.
Gemma will guide you through the techniques, help you to overcome the pitfalls and leave you confident to create beautiful chains and perhaps even invent your own link styles.
Gemma will cover how to create:
- Love knot link
- Double infinity link
- Labyrinth link
- Heart link
To join in on the workshop you will need
- 1mm wire
- 0.8mm wire
- jewellery findings such as ear wires and clasps
- A selection of beads to finish your jewellery designs
- basic tool kit comprising of round nose, snipe/flat nose pliers and wire cutters
- a steel block and hammer (if you wish to work harden or texture your links)
- Access to a device to enter the zoom workshop.
The zoom link will be sent automatically to the e-mail address registered to your payment method upon purchase.