- wire work course part 2
- Caging, framing & capping beads - Online workshop 02.08.22, 6pm - 9pm
Caging, framing & capping beads - Online workshop 02.08.22, 6pm - 9pm
In this workshop we will look at how to add extra interest to your beaded designs by creating wire frames, surrounds, cages and caps.
Will cover several techniques that can be used in simple threading designs, as connectors in rosary link designs, bracelet centres, earrings and pendants. The list is endless as you discover another skill to take your jewellery designs to a whole new level.
· 0.6mm wire
· 0.8mm wire
· 1mm wire
· Variety of gemstone beads 8-14mm ideally a mixture of sizes and shapes to experiment with
· Findings, stringing material etc to finish your pieces
· Basic tool kit comprising of flat/snipe/chain nose pliers, round nose pliers, wire cutters
· 6 step bail making pliers or a variety of mandrel sizes
· Steel block and jewellers/ ballpein hammer