- wire work course part 2
- Wire Macramé beginners 0nline workshop 09.08..22 6pm- 9pm
Wire Macramé beginners 0nline workshop 09.08..22 6pm- 9pm
Take the technique of Macramé to a whole new level by learning how to use wire rather than thread.
You will be astonished at the amazing results and infinite ways in which you can use this technique in your jewellery making.
In this workshop you will master the macramé technique, experiment with a variety of gauges of wire, use multiple working strands for different effects and create a bangle and a pair of hoop earrings, complete with creole style ear wires.
Materials you will need:
· 0.4mm wire
· 0.6mm wire
· 0.8mm wire
· A selection of gems stones (approx. 3mm for earrings and 8mm for bangle)
· Findings for finishing and embellishing.
Tools you will need
· Macramé board or similar tool to hold your threads while you work ( a clipboard or table vice will be fine too)
· Basic tool kit comprising of round nose, flat/chain nose pliers and wire cutters