Wrap-Around Snake Bracelet- Online Workshop - 03/11/22 - 10am - 3pm
Create this mesmerising Snake bracelet using Wire and Gemstones.
Discover how to form the snake's head using wire to achieve a sculptural 3D effect, then form the decorative wrap-around bracelet to finish.
Gemma will take you step by step through this intricate and sssss stunning design.
- Chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutting pliers
- awl or t-pin
- 1mm wire approximately 5 metres
- 0.4mm wire approximately 8 metres
- 1/2 a strand 2mm micro-faceted gems or size 11/0 seed beads
- 4mm gems for eyes
- a few 4mm gems or spacer beads for embellishment
- body/tail will require one strand of 4 - 6mm gemstones (Ideal if you have a graduated strand, flat ovals/diamonds/circles will work beautifully, however rounds will also work well.
All information on how to access the online Zoom workshop will be sent automatically upon purchase.