Bumble Bee Pendant/brooch, Online Workshop - 25/11/22 -10am - 4pm
Join Gemma for a full day of tuition on how to create this beautiful Bumble Bee pendant, complete with a Neck-wire or brooch pin.
you will also be provided with templates to download or print during the workshop and a recording of the workshop to refer back to at your leisure.
- basic tool kit comprising of: chain nose, round nose and wire cutting pliers
- gizmo or mandrels to create coils
- 6-step bail-making pliers useful but not essential
- memory wire cutters (if making a wire necklace)
Materials Needed (colours are what I have used but not essential)
- 3-4 metres of 1mm gold-plated copper wire
- 1-2 metres of 1mm black-plated copper wire
- 5-7 metres of 0.4mm gold-plated copper wire
- 5-7 metres of 0.4mm black-plated copper wire
- 1 strand of 2mm faceted black gems or crystals
- 1 strand of 2-4mm orange/yellow gems (amber featured in sample)
All information and instructions on how to join the workshop will be sent automatically via e-mail upon purchase.
I look forward to getting 'BIZZY' with you.