- Owl Pendant/Brooch, Online Workshop- 07/12/22 - 1pm - 4pm
Owl Pendant/Brooch, Online Workshop- 07/12/22 - 1pm - 4pm
This adorable little owl design could be winging its way into your design repertoire!
And what a clever way to set your cabochons !
Gemma will guide you through each phase of the design to help you create your own characterful little owl!
Materials you will need
- approximately 3 metres 1mm copper wire
- approximately 5 metres 0.4mm copper wire
- two 6mm rounds for eyes
- approximately half a strand of 2mm gems or 11/0 seed beads for embellishment
Tools you will need
- round nose pliers
- chain/flat nose pliers
- wire cutting pliers
- 6 step bail-making pliers are useful but not essential
All information and instructions on how to join the Zoom workshop will be e-mailed automatically upon purchase.
I look forward to having a 'hoot' together while creating this project!