Boho Babe Earrings, Online Workshop - 06/12/2022 - 6pm - 9.00pm
Take a break and create these gorgeous bohemian-style chandelier earrings.
This simple motif can be used time and time again and configured in multiple ways to create endless design potential.
Learn how to weave and incorporate loops and how to form uniform shapes. you will also learn how to create wrapped loops, briolette wraps, head pins and ear wires.
Materials you will need
- approximately 1 metre of 1mm or 0.8mm wire
- a small amount of 0.8mm wire to create ear wires.
- approximately 4 metres of 0.4mm wire
- a selection of gemstones or beads.
- headpins (if you don't want to make your own)
- Ear wires (if you don't want to make your own)
- Chain or jump rings.
Tools you will need
- round nose pliers
- flat or chain nose pliers
- wire cutting pliers
All information and instructions on how to join the Zoom workshop will be sent automatically via e-mail upon purchase
I look forward to creating with you on the workshop.