- Purity Pendant and Chain, Online Workshop - 16/12/22 - 10am - 4pm
Purity Pendant and Chain, Online Workshop - 16/12/22 - 10am - 4pm
Learn how to create this decadent and whimsical cabochon wrap, including bail, embellished connectors and rosary link chain.
This truly beautiful design is sure to be admired and loved by all who lay their eyes on it.
Throughout this workshop, you will learn how to capture a cabochon, create beautiful wire woven patterns, create a decorative bail, discuss design principles such as balance and flow and create accenting components to make a coordinating chain and earrings.
Materials you will need
- approx 3 metres of 1mm or 0.8mm wire
- approx 6 metres of 0.4mm wire
- one pear or teardrop-shaped cabochon approx 35 x 20mm (other shapes can be used- oval/round/triangular)
- one strand of 8mm round beads/gems
Tools you will need
- round nose pliers
- chain or flat nose pliers
- wire cutting pliers.
All information and instructions on how to join the Zoom workshop will be sent automatically via e-mail upon purchase.
I look forward to spending time creating with you.