- Filigree Gate Bracelet, Online Workshop - 15/12/22 - 10am -1pm
Filigree Gate Bracelet, Online Workshop - 15/12/22 - 10am -1pm
Inspired by Victorian filigree work this gate bracelet sits beautifully on the contours of your wrist.
On this workshop you will learn how to create consistent links and components that can be joined together to create elegant jewellery with fluid articulation.
You will also learn how to create your own clasp for a truly cohesive design.
Materials you will need
- approx 3 metres of 1mm copper wire
- approx 6 metres of 0.4mm copper wire
- One feature drilled gemstone or bead. An oval or rectangle works best, size should be approximately 8x12mm
- 4mm inner diameter jumprings or ability to create your own with 1mm wire.
Tools you will need
- Chain nose or flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutting pliers
- ruler or measuring tape.
All information and instructions on how to join the oom workshop will be sent automatically via e-mail upon purchase.
I look forward to creating with you. x