Festive Filigree Flower, Online Workshop - 21/12/22 - 10am - 4pm
This pretty filigree flower design can be used as a pendant, hair accessory, napkin ring, brooch, tree decoration or scaled down to create rings or even earrings.
Gemma will take you through how to create a flower frame then embellish with beautiful twisted wire details and gemstones.
Materials you will need
- Approx 5 metres of 1mm copper wire
- Approx 5 metres of 0.4mm copper wire
- Thirteen 6mm rounds or bicones (for petal edges and centre)
- Twelve additional 5-6mm rounds (for petals decoration)
Tools you will need
- Round nose pliers
- Chain or flat nose pliers (two pairs, one of each or two of either)
- Wire cutters
All information including instructions on how to access the Zoom workshop will be automatically sent via e-mail upon purchase.
I look forward to creating with you!