Nouveau fanfare Neclace & Earrings, Online Workshop - 10/01/23 - 10am - 4pm
whether you see this as a shell or a fan, it is the undeniable, classic shape of art nouveau era.
A truly flattering shape that can be embellished and adapted in endless ways to create stunning jewellery, brooches or hair accessories.
Starting with the pendant, gemma will show you how to create the fanlike structure on which to build your design, you will also learn how to set a cabochon at the centre.
After a short break you will then be guided through how to create coordinating earrings and discuss alternative designs or adaptions to consider.
Materials you will need
- approx 3 metres of 1mm copper wire
- approx 10 metres of 0.4mm copper wire
- approx 25 6mm bicones
- a selection of size 11/0 or 15/0 seed beads
- Findings such as ear wires, chain and clasps for finishing.
Tools you will need
- wire cutters
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- 6 step bail making pliers (useful but not essential)
All information and instructions on how to access the Zoom workshop will be automatically sent via e-mail upon purchase.
I look forward to creating with you!