Lucky Lady Necklace & Earrings, Online workshop - 17/01/23 - 10am - 1pm
This classic embellished horseshoe-inspired design combines wire work with Channel setting to create chandelier-style jewellery.
Materials you will need
- approx 2 metres of 1mm or 0.8mm wire
- approx 4 metres of 0.4mm wire
- one strand of 2-3mm round beads/gemstones.
- six through drilled drop beads (graduated strand works well, though drops that are around 12 - 15 mm will work or the design can be adapted to incorporate ovals or rounds if necessary)
- findings such as chain, head pins, ear wires and clasps for finishing.
Tools you will need
- Chain or flat nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- 6-step bail makers (useful but not essential)
All information and instructions on how to access the Zoom workshop will be sent automatically via e-mail upon purchase.
I look forward to creating with you